Manufacturer / Brands
Where we come from, who we are
Elfa was founded in 1945 by Arne Lydmar. In the beginning electronics components were only a part of the business. Nils Jensen became a partner after a few years and in 1951 he took over the electronics part of the company when the company was divided into two separate companies.
The business continued to grow which necessitated several moves. The latest move was made in 1998 to the current head office and main warehouse in Järfälla to the northwest of Stockholm. In 2006 the owner family Jensen sold Elfa to the private equity fund IndustriKapital.
Personal customer support
Committed and motivated employees with a clear customer orientation form an important basis for optimum customer care. These distinct strengths contribute to success in the long term.These employees have played an essential role in our 65 year Swedish success story.